Invitation to conduct International Workshop in ICICC 2022
Greeting from ICICC-2022!
ICICC Conference team invites you to organize the International Workshop
in the fifth version of
International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communications (ICICC-2022)
, to be held at Shaheed
Sukhdev College of Business Studies (University of Delhi), Sector 16, Rohini, Delh110089, India during 19-20th
of your research domain.
We are diligently working to bring some of the most knowledgeable academician from all over the world and business
leaders to discuss critical research topics. The two-day conference will include a workshop, technical workshops
and keynotes on our industry's cutting-edge technologies.
The URL for the conference: icicc-conf.com
By being part of this conference as a session chair and leading your own session at this esteemed conference,
please increase the importance of the conference. We understand your networking skills and have an eye on
identifying quality research papers.
Highlights of the International Workshops and Benefits:
• All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of ICICC-2022 by Springer Lecture Notes on Networks &
Systems (SCOPUS Indexed)
• The workshop organizers will be entitled to receive a renumeration of 20% of the total fees collected in the
• The minimum number of registrations should be 8 in the proposed workshop.
• Extended papers in SCI/Scopus/ESCI/DBLP/ACM Digital Library journals. For details see http://icicc-conf.com/publication
• High quality publishing houses are part of this conference like Springer, Elsevier, Inderscience, IEEE, Benthm
Science, IGI Global and many more.
• Special discount for your personal paper if above conditions are met. (If minimum number of papers get
registered in your session)
• Extra weightage and support will be provided for your session extended paper in SCI/ Scopus Journal.
• Many International and National key note speakers will be delivering their lectures on latest innovative
technologies in the conference.
• Easy accessibility of the well-connected conference venue.
If you are interested to conduct an International Workshop, please email us the workshop proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line as “Proposal for ICICC 2022
latest by 30th August 2020 as per the format given on link:
Looking to see you in ICICC-2022.
Organizer and Convener